CCH pigtailed splice cassettes enable faster field splicing and easy modular management of connectorization within the housing.
The CCH pigtailed splice cassettes are preloaded and pre-routed for quick fusion splicing of either individual or ribbon fiber pigtails, using the same space-saving platform as the standard CCH splice cassette.
The pre-routed pigtailed cassettes reduce field labor by streamlining the features and components of the pigtail cassette to allow for efficiencies in the field. They are prepped with a 2 meter pigtail assembly with all pre-existing CCH panel connector options. The pigtailed cassettes have 900 µm at the connector panel for added durability and colored 250 µm for ease of splicing as well as having strain relief pre-applied to the assemblies from the manufacturing facility.
With the pigtailed cassette, the field will also enjoy the elimination of individual splice trays or separate splice housings, as well as allowing splicing to be done away from the rack housing in a suitable workspace as needed. The modular design makes it easy to access the fiber in an individual cassette without disturbing the other fibers in the housing.
Each cassette is shipped with the pigtailed CCH adapter panel of choice, one rail for use with CCH-01U/2U/3U housings, and two rails used with CCH-04U housings. Grommets and cable ties for additional strain relief and protective braided tubing for incoming cable are also included. Splicing cassettes ship with the appropriate quantity and type of heat-shrink splice protectors.
Features and Benefits
- Manage cable slack for a CCH panel in a modular footprint. Fast, easy and reliable initial routing, and quick, simple reaccess for moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Includes everything needed to convert a CCH housing for modular routing and/or splicing. Easy ordering and field installation
- Modular splice capability. Manage all splices inside the housing
- 900 µm jacket at the connector panel. Added fiber protection at the connector
- Colored 250 µm at splice point. Easy to identify and prep colored 250 µm for fast and easy splicing.
- Pre-prepped splice cassette. Saves time in the field with a ready to splice product.
- Approvals and Listings Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
- Application: Enterprise Networks, Data Center
- Product Type: Rack-Mountable Hardware
- Mounting Type: CCH Housings, Wall-Mountable
- Cable Type: 250 µm
- Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
- Technology: Fusion Splice
Design - Hardware
- Connector Configuration: SC
- Connector Polish: UPC
- Fiber Count: 12
- Panel or Module Type: CCH
- Splice Protectors Type: Single fiber Heat-shrink
- Number of Splice Protectors: 12
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 162 mm x 35 mm x 200 mm (6.4 in x 1.4 in x 7.9 in)
Optical Specification - Hardware
- Module Insertion Loss, Typical (by 1300 nm): 0.15 dB
- Module Insertion Loss, Maximum (by 1300 nm): 0.4 dB
- Adapter Type: SC
- RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Part Number: CCH-CS12-59-P00RE
- Product Description: CCH Pigtailed Splice Cassette, 12 F, SC UPC duplex, Singlemode (OS2), single-fiber (250 µm)
- EAN Code: 4056418151977
- Units per Delivery: 1/1
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 cm x 20.3 cm x 36.8 cm (2 in x 8 in x 14.5 in)
- Shipping Weight 0.75 kg (1.5 lb)