Corning closet connector housing panels (CCH-CP) are offered in a variety of fiber counts for use with LANscape® solutions hardware products for a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Used with factory -installed or field - installable connectors, these panels provide interconnect or cross -connect capability in a housing at main cross - connects, intermediate cross -connects, telecommunication rooms or work areas. Available with a variety of industry -standard adapter types, the CCH -CP provides an efficient way to securely mate two connectors and offers multimode and single -mode applications.
Features and Benefits
- Universal design approach. One-size-fits-all LANscape® Solutions housings.
- Broadest range of fiber count and adapter types. Solutions for all needs.
- Colored icon labeling. Easy connector identification.
- Application: Enterprise Networks, Data Center LAN/SAN
- Product Type: Panels & Modules
- Fiber Category: 62.5 µm MM (OM1)
Design - Hardware
- Fiber Count: 24
- Number of Adapters per Panel: 12
- Adapter Housing Color: Beige
- Adapter Housing Material: Composite
- Adapter Type: LC duplex
- Insert Material: Ceramic
- RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/ EG
- Part Number: CCH-CP24-A8
- Product Description: Closet Connector Housing (CCH) Panel, LC adapters, Duplex, 24 F, 62.5 µm multimode (OM1)
- Units per Delivery: 1/1
- Package Contents: CCH Adapter Panel with installation guide