In the I&M (Installation and Maintenance) Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits, Chemtronics has included only the cleaning supplies necessary for making a successful 2.5mm fiber optic connection. The I & M Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit contains one aerosol of Electro-Wash® PX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner, and a QbE® Cleaning System for performing the Combination Cleaning procedure.
Use the swabs and wipes with the Electro-Wash® PX to clean the fusion splicer, especially the mirror and V-groove. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
The swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
I & M Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 1 Electro-Wash® PX Universal Cleaner
- 1 QbE® Cleaning Platform, 200 sheets (QbE)
- 50 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (48042F)
- 100 Lint-Free Precision Wipes, 4"x4" (6704F)
- 5 Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes (CP421)
- 1 Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
- 1 Instructions