Corning anaerobic-cured connectors offer optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution designed for fibre-to-the-workstation applications for single-mode and multimode connections. This connector combines the quick-cure convenience of anaerobic adhesive with the performance of epoxy-and-polish connectors. Ideal for enterprise networks and any installations requiring field-installed connectors, the anaerobic-cured technology enables fibre optic networks to be installed cost effectively with minimal tools. Installation of the connector can be accomplished in minutes with the anaerobic adhesive two-part epoxy process. The adhesive is first injected into the connector ferrule, and then the fibre is dipped into the primer and inserted into the connector. Curing takes only one minute without the use of lamps or ovens. With the hand-polish process, an average insertion loss of 0.2 dB is achieved.
Features & Benefits
- Quick-cure epoxy. No lamps or ovens needed.
Minimal tools and no index-matching gel.Low installation cost.
Hand polished for minimum insertion loss. Reliability and optical performance.
- Technology: Field Polish (anaerobic)
- Keyed: No
- Packaging: Single Pack
- Product type: Field-Installable Connectors
- Corning Logo: Yes
- Fibre Category: 62.5 µm MM (OM1)
- Connector Type: SC
- Ferrule Material: Ceramic
- Housing material: Composite
- Housing Colour: Beige
- Boot colour: Beige
- Temperature cycling ≤ 0.3 dB IL, -40° to +75°C, 21 cycles
- Insertion loss, typical: ≤ 0.2 dB
- Insertion Loss, Maximum: ≤ 0.75 dB
- Reflectance: ≤ -26 dB
- Polish: PC
- RoHS: Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Part Number: 95-101-41-SP
- Product Description: SC Connector, 62.5 µm multimode (OM1), ceramic ferrule, composite hardware, single pack, beige housing, beige boot
- EAN Code: 4056418201283
- Units Per Delivery: 1/1
- Package Contents: Connector, Shroud, Crimp Band (1.6/2.0 mm), Crimp Band