Ideal for many applications such as campus, backbone/riser or distribution cabling, MMC’s 19” modular chassis perfectly fulfills the needs in fast, flexible, versatile and upgradable requirements for LAN, FTTx (MAN) or Datacentres (SAN).
Part of a whole fibre solution, it allows a modular fiber cabling, based on removable front plates, including pre-terminated MTP cassettes and LGX modules. The modules permit a real secured transition solution to interconnect MTP with LC or SC in both Singlemode and Multimode applications up to OM4 performances, and more.
The modules are declined in most of standard connectors are authorize to mix in the same chassis copper and fiber.
- 19” sliding unloaded chassis for removable front plates, adjustable in depth.
- Removable front plates can be delivered unloaded or loaded with adapters
- Front plate have screwless holding system for adapters, but screws are also allowed if preferred
- Chassis + front plate can be delivered fully loaded with pigtails ready to splice, including splice trays.
- Front : up to 72 x LC connections thanks to 3 x MTP cassettes in front, Rear : up to 72 x LC connections
- Total available MTP/LGX port numbers are 5, due to cable routing dedicated 6 th port
- Up to 96 LC connections thanks to the 48 x LCD ports removable front plate.
- Each front plate has 3 x plastic faceplates that permits easy port ID thanks to convenient label windows
- Additional 19’’ brackets for rear handling or ETSI brackets can be ordered separately
- Steel metal sheet 12/10
- Electrostatic powder coating dark grey RAL 7016
- 2 x 2 rear cable entries with U shape for PG16 or PG13.5 cable glands
- Locking system by 2 x plastic black push-pull button
- Dimension : o width 482.6 mm (19’’) x depth 250 mm x height 44.45 mm (1U) o Depth when the sliding plate is open : 500 mm o Width of the sliding plate : 423 mm
- Weight : 2,4 kg
Empty sliding chassis 1U with cable routing management (6 bunny clips, 6 x cable ties, 1 PG13.5 cable gland)