|[ Lead Time May Be Up To 4 Weeks For Some Variations | Contact Us For More Info ]|
The CLETOP and CLETOP-S are cassette style fiber optic connector cleaner systems that can be refilled for reducing cleaning costs. They use densely woven micro-fiber cleaning fabrics to remove harmful contaminates off of the ferrule end face. The CLETOP and CLETOP-S cassette cleaning tools will accommodate all single fiber connections.
US Conec has versions of the CLETOP and CLETOP-S cassette cleaning tools that are designed specially for cleaning multi-fiber connector systems including the MTP® Brand Connectors, standard MPO and MTRJ connectors for both singlemode and multimode connectors. The customized CLETOP and CLETOP-S cassette cleaning tools will accommodate the alignment guide pins on male MT ferrules. US Conec has versions of the CLETOP and CLETOP-S cassette cleaning tools that are ideal for field use at FTTX work sites. These versions accommodate the OptiTap™ connector housing making it ideal for technicians that need to clean OptiTap™ plug connectors on drop cables.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fiber tip and minimizes contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70 pcs/CFM of particles > 1mm in size.
|CLETOP Type A Blue / White Tape||Cleans SC, SC2, ST, FC, DIN, D4, E2000|
|CLETOP Type B Blue / White Tape||Cleans LC, MU, MT, MPO, MTRJ (Female), BIC|
|CLETOP Type MTRJ White Tape||Cleans MTRJ (Male and Female)|
|CLETOP Type MPO/MTP® White Tape||Cleans MPO/MTP® (Male and Female)|
|CLETOP-S Type A Blue Tape||Cleans SC, SC2, ST, FC, DIN, D4, E2000|
|CLETOP-S Type B Blue / White Tape||Cleans LC, MU, LC, MT, MPO, MTRJ (Female), BIC|
- Replacement reels are easy to install and reduce the cost per cleaning
- 400+ Cleanings
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- The washed, ultra clean micro-fiber cloth captures debris and other contaminations
- The cloth is robust, it does not fray or leave any fibrous materials behind
- The most cost effective high-end cleaning solution available
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cables
- Data center installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fiber optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fiber optic connectors
- Fiber Optic Satellite Communication Systems